Coffee Got Cold.

9:11 PM


When was this created?

I can't believe I haven't written, yet again. I mean I really had so much to tell you all. I have to tell you about all my homework assignments and the amount of caffeine I have inhaled these past few weeks, wait has it been months?

Basically, my life has been the busiest that if I actually posted it would just be a copy of my planner, which is full of school assignments and nothing that interesting. But, I feel it is only fair I update you on the actual fun and exciting things I have encountered. So, let me begin my timeline...

September freakin' 8: Washed Out Concert: I MET THE GREENES. Yes, it was incredible and I freaked out. I have had the privilege of meeting them before at a KXT private show and must I say they are INCREDIBLY kind. It's kind of how us southerners are. What can I say...?


September 21: Little cousin turned 15. Why can't I be 15 again? Oh yeah... cause life doesn't work that way. Ugh. Find me a time turner, NOW. But, she had an open bar, a photo booth, it had a colorful, traditional Mexican theme, and did I mention it was open bar?


September 28: I had the opportunity to see Chris Ramirez in action! Give this guy a Tony, geez.


October 5: Ah, yes... the most wonderful time of the year. Ok, almost as good as Christmas. The State Fair of Texas. Gaining 10 pounds never felt and tasted so good. This year was a good one. The funnel cake ale, the fried chicken in a cone, sweet cotton candy, krispy kream burger (ehm... don't try that one), and Fletcher's corny dogs. Ah, fall.

October 11: Have you ever listened to the Dirty River Boys? Oh you haven't?! Please click and listen.  They're from El Paso, Texas so you know they'll be good. They performed one hell of a show. I had such a blast and you know what was even better? I won tickets! So I saved about $12 bucks. Hashtag: BOOYAH.



October 13: Some may think that trying out a new coffee shop isn't such a big deal, but this is what I live for. Coffee runs through my veins. So I drove to the Bishops Art District and sat for hours at The Wild Detectives. Deliciously delicious lattes and iced coffee. Just simple, they don't have flavor to add but it was honestly so good it didn't need any. Plus, they serve Emporium Pies pies. They only have two flavor but they are custom made for the coffee house. SO they are some pretty special pies. Oh, forgot to mention it's a bookstore and they have a large selection of Spanish authors. I rate this place an A++.

October 25: Day of the Dead festival in Denton. Coffin races, crafts, and free candy, I mean what else can you ask for?

October 30: Speaking of Day of the Dead, my Spanish 3060 class built an ofrenda. An ofrenda is a mini shrine dedicated to a loved one or anyone who has departed. You add colorful decorations, food, candles to illuminate their spirits coming back to our world... don't get freaked out; just google it.

November 9: Remember when I told y'all about the First Aid Kit? Well I (again) won tickets to a show! (Thanks Granada) This was possibly one of the most memorable shows of my entire life. You see, I went solo. No, not because I wanted to. I had two tickets, boyfriend got sick, didn't want to bother anyone last minute to attend with me. (Okay, I did have someone to invite but I didn't want to change her plans so last minute) So. I went solo for the first time to a concert. I cried actual tears. I've said it again and again. It was such an intimate show. They sang beautifully. If you ever get the opportunity to see these lovely Swedish sisters performed do yourself a favor and go.


There.

My timeline.

xoxo liz

P.S.
It's 11:00 p.m. and I just had coffee.
(⊙﹏⊙✿)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images