Coffee & Music... The Expected.

12:00 PM

Hello darling.

Last week was such a fun-filled, memory-engraved worthy week. To start off, Valentines Day was such a dream. Shane and I have this tradition going where he gifts me with a vinyl record. So of course, he outdid himself yet again and bought me succulents, Devendra Banhart's new album on vinyl with Devendra Banhart concert tickets. KILLER, HUH!?



The concert at Granada Theater- one of Dallas' most beloved venues, was absolutely divine! If your ears haven't had opportunity to collect these beautiful sound waves in your ear canal then please do so NOW. His eclectic, modern 60's psychedelic vibey feel in which I honestly believe he's created his very own genre is pure magic and worth listening live or not. 
(Personally, his Spanish songs are my absolute favorite)


So, do yourself a favor and become a fan already.

                                                                                                                                            

Last Sunday I had the opportunity to socialize with some lovely Dallas IG influencers with captivating feeds


People say time flies when you are in good company and that Sunday coffee date can vouch for that. Plus, delicious coffee & tasty baked goods at Boulangerie by Village Baking Co.
... that was the icing on the cake (or croissant). 
First time sipping their lattes and I must say I will DEFINITELY be returning soon.
Jennifer (@Solais2)Yareli (@staycutee__) & Maddie (@weirrdhoney) were such a delight! Oh, and Jennifer's puppy Milo (@milo_maltipoo2) joined our date which made it absolutely perfect.

                                                                                                                                          

Now, I promised consistency and I will try to deliver to the few of you who are willing to listen. I will attempt to post every Tuesday so i'll keep you all posted with latte photos and some of my favorite coffee spots. I am still trying to get a feel for this and will take me a minute to figure out and perfect the layout so if there is anything you all would like suggest I am always open to listen.

Have a beautiful Tuesday, loves.

xoxo
liz

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images