The return.

4:30 PM


Tackled day two without having refuel with coffee. But, I sure did refuel on a delicious iced green tea latte. Ha!

Let's begin from the beginning again, duh. After having an entire summer with no responsibilities (I didn't take summer classes; I know right, what was I thinking) but where was I... ah yes, no responsibilities what so ever. Until today. Until this entire week. Lets just say I babysat 3 kids from 8:00 a.m. to 11:45, drove to Hurst which is suppose to be a 30 minute drive (right?)... sure took me about 19 minutes since I was zipping through traffic and babysat the girls from 12:04 to 5:30 pm. Oh, remember the cupcake thing? It worked! They napped for 2 hours. Thank. God. So, they earned the chocolate cupcake with chocolate frosting and edible glitter, but of course until AFTER dinner.

I am now at what I think is my favorite coffeehouse e-v-e-r.
Typing.
Like I said I would.

I am currently at Roots Coffehouse. The barista, who remembered my freakin' name, again was as sweet as ever. I had coffee this morning so I thought I should change it up a bit and you guessed it, a iced green tea latte. Ugh. It's delicious. I'm not a fan of green tea, I'll admit, but I might just change my mind. Or I just really trust/love this place. I am once again taking a breather while listening to First Aid Kit. Anyone out there a fan? If you are and if you live in the Dallas area they will be performing here. Dates are TBD at the moment. So if you are into that acoustic, folky, indie music you should check it out. They will be performing at the Granada Theater, one of my all time favorite venues. But I won't get into it, that'll be an entirely different post.

But sure listen to one of their new tunes: My Silver Lining by First Aid Kit



Well, my phone just went off... it's not on silent... and there goes my Harry Potter: Hedwig's Theme ringtone. I'll let y'all go now so I can answer that.
(BTW, people are throwing the biggest grins I've ever seen. Good sign.)

xoxo
Liz

UPDATE: The baristas name is Alyssa.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images